Friday, May 5, 2017

Let's Hang On

Let's Hang On
I need encouragement; we all do. It’s easy to become discouraged when fighting daily routine battles or facing new challenges. The stress or monotony of a job can wear us down, and opposition from within or outside our comfort zone leads to burnout.

I find it much easier to start some chores than to finish. I grumble in my spirit like a selfish child on a long road trip. Am I there yet? I’m tempted to quit or at least walk away until a more convenient time.

Gospel writers recognized our need to hear words of encouragement. “So we must not get tired of doing good, for we will reap at the proper time if we don’t give up. Therefore, as we have opportunity, we must work for the good of all, especially for those who belong to the household of faith (Galatians 6:9-10 HCS).” Hang in there! PamFord Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment