Thursday, January 15, 2009

Prayer for the Sick

The last few days have been very difficult, especially for my brother's family. My sis-in-law has been hospitalized for brain tumor, diagnozed with likelihood of malignancy, and my brother and nephew are in a state of devastation. Surgery has been performed and report for the tumor analysis is yet to be out.

I have been praying for the family alongside with some online Christian community friends. May God comfort this family.

Dear Lord, be merciful to this family! Help them stay strong in the face of desperate times. Lead them Lord to you and help them recognize the urgent need for salvation. Show me Lord how I can help and what I must do. Lead me by Your Holy Spirit to know the right time to say the right thing without giving false hopes nor lacking confidence in the Lord.

For more information and progress update, please read Journal of a Prayer.

1 comment:

  1. May God grant healing with your sis-in-law. No problem is ever too big for the Lord...God bless you also and may He guide you with His divine wisdom so you can share the Good News.

    ReplyDelete