Friday, July 13, 2018

Magnets Attract

Magnets Attrace
I wonder how many young children are as fascinated by magnets as I was. I didn’t have to understand how it picked up nails or metal filings. I became a believer while watching my grade school teacher demonstrate its power.

By using a small horseshoe shaped magnet, I confirmed what I had readily believed. Magnets attract, drawing other objects to them.

God the Father drew me close. In faith, I responded.
“No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day (John 6:44 KJV).”

Why resist the LORD?
“And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me (John 12:32 KJV).”

As we lift Jesus through word and witness, we exalt his holy name. His lovingkindness and mercy draws me …

I am in agreement with the Psalmist.
“But as for me, my prayer is unto thee, O LORD, in an acceptable time: O God, in the multitude of thy mercy hear me, in the truth of thy salvation (Psalm 69:13 KJV).”

No comments:

Post a Comment