Thursday, October 11, 2007

Who Should I Marry?

Promise of MarriageExcept for the decision to trust Christ as Savior, it’s been said that there is no more significant decision anyone will make than the decision of who to marry. Is there help in the Bible for such a life-changing decision? Read this article to understand more ...

What is the promise of marriage?

Lifelong commitments can be better than engaged couples want to believe. The dating, caring, and affection of premarital enjoyment doesn't have to be lost forever in failed expectations and disillusionment. Marriage is worth the risk in a world where divorce claims one out of two marriages.

How can I know who to marry?

Will I get goosebumps when the right person comes along? How hard should I be looking? What kind of person does God want for me? What if Mom and Dad or my friends don't like the person I think is right?

Is it a serious mistake for two people to marry without sharing the same faith?

Imagine being in a relationship with someone you love and care for deeply. You take long walks together, talk till dawn, share many of the same interests. Your companion seems to be the one you have been searching for all your life. There's only one problem—that person doesn't share your faith. What should you do?

For answers, click on the relevant links above to read the articles.

No comments:

Post a Comment