Tuesday, October 9, 2007

God's Word

Word of God
Psalm 119:4-5 (NAS)
You have ordained Your precepts, That we should keep them diligently. Oh that my ways may be established To keep Your statutes!

Psalm 119:9 (NAS)
How can a young man keep his way pure? By keeping it according to Your word.

Psalm 119:11 (NAS)
Your word I have treasured in my heart, That I may not sin against You.

Psalm 119:18 (NAS)
Open my eyes, that I may behold Wonderful things from Your law.

Psalm 119:27 (NAS)
Make me understand the way of Your precepts, So I will meditate on Your wonders.

Psalm 119:33-35 (NAS)
Teach me, O LORD, the way of Your statutes, And I shall observe it to the end. Give me understanding, that I may observe Your law And keep it with all my heart. Make me walk in the path of Your commandments, For I delight in it.

Psalm 119:40 (NAS)
Behold, I long for Your precepts; Revive me through Your righteousness.

Psalm 119:44 (NAS)
So I will keep Your law continually, Forever and ever.

Psalm 119:47-48 (NAS)
I shall delight in Your commandments, Which I love ... And I will meditate on Your statutes.

Psalm 119:54-56 (NAS)
Your statutes are my songs In the house of my pilgrimage. O LORD, I remember Your name in the night, And keep Your law. This has become mine, That I observe Your precepts.

Psalm 119:57 (NAS)
The LORD is my portion; I have promised to keep Your words.

Psalm 119:64 (NAS)
The earth is full of Your lovingkindness, O LORD; Teach me Your statutes.

Psalm 119:97-99 (NAS)
O how I love Your law! It is my meditation all the day. Your commandments make me wiser than my enemies, For they are ever mine. I have more insight than all my teachers, For Your testimonies are my meditation.

Psalm 119:103-104 (NAS)
How sweet are Your words to my taste! Yes, sweeter than honey to my mouth! From Your precepts I get understanding; Therefore I hate every false way.

Psalm 119:105 (NAS)
Your word is a lamp to my feet And a light to my path.

Psalm 119:147 (NAS)
I rise before dawn and cry for help; I wait for Your words.

Psalm 119:160 (NAS)
The sum of Your word is truth, And every one of Your righteous ordinances is everlasting.

Psalm 119:165 (NAS)
Those who love Your law have great peace, And nothing causes them to stumble.

Psalm 119:174 (NAS)
I long for Your salvation, O LORD, And Your law is my delight.

No comments:

Post a Comment